John F. Pattie Sr. Elementary School
The mission of John F. Pattie Sr. Elementary School is to provide a safe and nurturing environment with high expectations where every child can be successful academically, socially, and physically.
* John F. Pattie, Sr. is a place where all students receive a high quality education.
* We are a school of excellence and we are the employer of choice for teachers in Prince William County.
* We are a safe haven for children to learn and excel – our classrooms facilitate the potential for learning and growth.
* We are united and we promote an inclusive environment – our staff, parents, and students work together in the education process.
* Our administration invests in its teachers.
* Our teachers feel valued and love their jobs.
* Our teachers are lifelong learners who stay current in their profession.
* We are current and use state of the art technology to educate our students.
* We are committed to community service.
* Our students WANT to learn and they feel validated as people, learners, and contributors to Pattie.
* Our students are life-long learners who are aware of the benefits of a healthy mind and body.
* ALL of our students pass the SOLs.
* Our students learn and grow, both academically and physically, while at Pattie.
* Our parents actively support and participate in the education of their children.
* Parents throughout the community want their children to attend Pattie.
* Our parents feel secure in the fact that their children are provided a superior education.
We seek to build trust and respect among all of our relationships - with each other, with our students, and with our parents. We uphold the highest standards of ethical behavior.
Where small hands make big impressions!